We're In This Together
The foundation of Evergreen Homes is built on strong relationships. Now, more than ever, our enduring commitment to exceptional customer service guides us as we face the COVID-19 situation together. The safety and well-being of our customers, team members and communities are our highest priorities.
While we will continue to monitor this fluid situation, we wanted to let you know our plans for the safe re-opening of our business. We will be following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), National Association of Home Builders, and state / local authorities. To this end, we have implemented the following protocol for the safety of our customers and employees:
- Our sales office will be open by appointment only. To the extent any business can be handled virtually, it will be.
- In-person appointments will practice appropriate ‘social distancing’ recommendations. Masks will be required to be worn.
- The sales office will be thoroughly disinfected prior to and after each appointment.
- We will be practicing frequent hand washing / sanitizing, and always prior to and after any appointment. Hand sanitizer and soap and water will be available in our sales office for customers’ use.
- We will be staying home if we don’t feel well. We politely ask that you do the same.
- Visitors must be healthy and not in quarantine, have had no direct contact with anyone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days, and have not traveled recently to high risk areas.
Thank you for your continued understanding as we meet these challenges together. As always, Evergreen Homes is here for you every step of the way, and ready to guide your homebuying journey. Please call 734-981-9000 or contact us online today.